There’s a reason Royal Canin is such a well-known and establish dog-food brand on the market: they know what your dog needs to be healthy. Perhaps, more importantly, they know those needs aren’t going to be the same for all. Every breed has genetic differences, and these spill over into their food requirements.
Beagles are active dogs, bred to be on hunting grounds sniffing and tracking down prey. They are especially prone to weight gain if their lifestyle is too far from that, so this recipe is formulated for their needs.
• Kibbles are shaped to make beagles eat slower, and control their food intake
• Contains minerals that support their sturdy, muscular build
• Low fat to ensure weight control
• High in fibre to keep your beagle full for longer
• Always follow recommended feeding rations
• Check in with your vet for more information on your pet’s diet